Wednesday, February 4, 2009

XXIII


Tonight at approximately 12:00 am, my honey turns 23!
TWENTY THREE
XXIII

I just can not believe it.

Here is what I wrote inside the card that I made for him

(Yes I make my own cards, Its cheap, easy and personal is always better then store bought)
Bk, I cant believe that your already 23 years old, it feels like just yesterday we were both teenagers flirting with each other in the dining room… Babe, these past years that I have known you I have been lucky enough to watch you grow as a man, a best friend, and best of all, a boyfriend. Words cannot describe how much I love you, and how excited I am to only continue to watch you grow. I love you so very much, Happy Birthday.
Love always your V.














Oh how I do love him.
Happy Birthday Honey!


















No comments:

Post a Comment