Friday, February 26, 2010

Ill scratch your back, you scratch mine










I am constantly searching for new ways to make friends and gain readers. I love strangers friends!

So, I love you enough to share my editing skills with you. They aren’t super professional, but I do have training in the graphic design program that I have at work, and which I now have at home. I make my own blog headers and blog quote photos. I enjoy doing it and I love not having to pay a shit load of money to have someone else do it for me! I mean hello were in a recession, we all have more important things to buy then blog accessories… like toilet paper, and canned foods.


So here's the good news! I'll do a personalized one for you!
FOR FREE!
well... err... I will ask that you give me a little credit, and maybe even put my blog button up :)





Here's how it will work.

  • You pick a quote you love, an announcement, memoriam and/or a small phrase 15 words or less

  • You pick the type of pictures and or background you want

  • Type of font

  • I will make three different versions of the quote picture for you, and email it to you.
Then waaa laa... its all yours :) and maybe I'll gain some more readers!
Comment if interested.
Woo Hoo!

Ps.  If you like one of the above, go ahead and steal it, I just ask that if you do, please give me credit.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great deal! I'll think on it and get back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id Love to make one for your Lissa!

    ReplyDelete