Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I'm wearing

Express has the best long shirts, paired with either leggings and boots for a casual weekend look or even black slacks and a tiny high heel for a more work friendly/dressy look.
I am loving this shirt that I recently got from Express, the design is superb.




I wore gold bracelets and pearls, yeah its a little unexpected, but it worked for me that morning.  Maybe it had something to do with the long night I had before and me not caring what I wore because all I had on my mind was that grande iced coffee mocha with an extra shot.
and then I had to leave this sweet face behind...... Oh how I wish I could have her luxurious life of sleeping, eating, playing, waiting for me to get home all day.... LUXURIOUS LIFE!

Must be nice.......

1 comment:

  1. I love Express!! & that shirt! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete