Monday, October 12, 2009

Genuinely Surprised

Dads 60th surprise party went off without a hitch. All of our hard work and dedication to making the night one of his most memorable definitely paid off. Words cant explain how amazing the night was but pictures can, and I left that night with over three hundred.
And so the story begins...

A board for all to sign, a keepsake for my Dad.

A beautiful decorated backyard, lights compliments of Uncle Steve.


Gold and Red, the color theme for the night.

We had the yummiest food



...and more then enough drinks to complete our outside bar.

...and more delicious food.

Pre Party, three of the most important people in my life who went above and beyond to help me with everything.

The backyard, packed with anxious guests.

Amazingly breath taking, if you ask me. The view Dad had when he walked in...
A sea of Tommy's & people who adore him.

SURPRISE! he walked in....

And then walked out......

After the shock, a tearful speech from yours truly, and greeting all of his guests (including two of his best friends who flew in from different parts of the states)...he settled right in.

The Rest of the night was filled with laughter, shock on Dad's part, more shock, food, friends, family and best of all.... beautiful memorable moments....
A happy baby, Jackson.
Silly moments...

Future Aunt Sue!

He was all smiles the entire night....

sixty candles.....

...and he blew them all out on the first try.
The best gifts.....

From Dads best friend Steve Nelson, " Tom and Steve During Workout Years Ago"
....

........"Tom Later on that same year"...
Oh how we laughed, they looked so legit.

Silly Gifts...

Alex and Yia Yia

Yia Yia and I
All the Men....
Love.

Alex and Veronica

Yia Yia - He was so happy to have her there, as was I
Colette, Kim & I
Sisters


By the end of the night, Dad's head was everywhere around the house...

In Auntie Teresa and Uncle Steves Bed...

In their cabinet....

In the door.... and although it isn't pictured, he was even on the in side of their toilet seat.

Over all, it was a beautiful night. I have the most loving, helpful family and I couldn't of pulled it off with out them. Thank you.
In the words (text) of my Dad
" Thank you again Honey, that was truly one of the best times in my Life! Love you - Daddy"
Of course, he is more then worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment