Monday, January 18, 2010

Hire me attire


Besides having "I miss my nikon" written all over this cell phone photo, wouldnt you say It had "Hire me, and Ill blow the roof off this company!" written all over it as well?
* Dark purple short sleeve turtle neck from Target
*Graphed knit pants from Forever 21
* Statement layered pearl necklace from Nordstrom
*Killer black high heel shoes from Macy's (not pictured)

Im not going to discuss the interview that went really well, because well.... I dont want to Jinx it.  But thank you to all of my loved ones and support.  Ive taken great comfort in knowing that everything happens for a reason.  Here's a quote that was running through my head all day...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together." 
-Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment