Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Total Cat Lady Post.

Before Reading: Don’t judge me by this post: It really makes me seem like a pathetic cat lady. I blame my Dad. Damn you Dad! WHY MUST I HAVE SUCH A SOFT SPOT FOR FELINES!



Tonight my sister, aka Colette, basically gave me no other option when instant messaging me this:



Colette (with knowing I wont say no): Can you please cat sit while I go to a purse party?! pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

Me: A soft kitty needing a place to retreat?! DAMNIT. Fiiiiine bring him over.





So she brings over this adorable white and orange cat, and of course I have to kick Chloe out of my room.



Please someone tell me... why do I feel like I’m cheating on my Cat? This is weird and not normal.

Which only tells me I've gone wayyyyyyy too far on the cat loving aspect of my life.



This is Leo, The cat I’m sitting... Making himself comfortable on my bed.


And then there's Chloe who had to resort to waiting outside my room until our "visitor" leaves.
She was pissed.
I think this situation is absolutely hilarious. But still, I’m sorry Chloe, Ill make it up to you later, promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment