Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Good Read: Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Arvov

Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl -
A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
Not that I was ever a doormat, but when I saw this book four years ago, fresh into the realationship that I was in and have continue to be in til this day...I thought, ehhh why not, couldnt hurt right?
So I bought it... and read it... and four years later I still resort to this book when needed.
Its everything that is true and more.
" I have an idea that the phrase 'weaker sex'was coined by some woman to disarm the man she was preparing to overwhelm" - Oscar Nash



Now, Kris reads this blog... He's told me once or twice that he keeps up with it. And I'm sure that many of my readers are asking themselves why I'm putting my TOP SECRET PLAN all on the table and opened to the public and to Kris... and to that I reply:



Yes, this book has given me a great mindset. Men are all about the chase, even before I met Kris I was taught this by my own Mother, go figure. But Sherry Argov taught me how to really put it into action.



The thing is that this isn’t a guide to being a bitch to your man, its a guide to loving yourself and putting your feelings, life, and hobbies before anyone else. It coaches you to be your own team. In turn, when you’re all about yourself (for the most part), the man respects you more.



Kris has always known this about me; even before I read this book I exerted a lot of what Sherry talks about. And Kris loved me for it, and still does to this day.



Introduction:
" The woman I'm describing is kind yet strong. She has a strength that is ever so subtle. She doesn’t give up her life, and she won’t chase a man. She wont let a man think he has a 100 percent hold on her. And she'll stand up for herself when he steps over the line."

Bottom line its the truth, and I have four going on five wonderful years to prove for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment