Thursday, February 11, 2010

Quotes that give me faith

Today I found myself searching for encouragement. Searching for words from those who have experienced more then I have.... from those who are much wiser then I am.



The only source of knowledge is experience. -Einstein, Albert


To know is nothing at all; to imagine is everything. -Einstein, Albert


Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. Einstein, Albert


As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.- Bradshaw Carrie


The thing that women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it

- Barr, Roseanne

Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love - Gandhi Mahatma

 
There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever- Gandhi Mahatma



Each of these quotes has so much meaning to where I am at in my life.



Confession: I carry these quotes with me on a small piece of paper. When I feel like I just cant carry on.. I read them. It helps a lot, and if I had to recommend something to someone who is in my same shoes...I recommend doing this. Constant reminders keep you in check, and bring you back to what really matters.






2 comments:

  1. Great quotes. I especially love these two:

    Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -Einstein, Albert


    The thing that women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it- Barr, Roseanne"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Gandhi quotes.

    Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete