Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Care Package.

So after a long day at work and a long drive home in traffic, I come home to this...........

Note Reads:
Kitty Care Package,
(yeah thats what he calls me, yeah I know gag were so gross.)
1. Milano Cookies ( MY FAVORITE)
2. Mini Golden Oreos
3. Some 2008 Melot . (In a box LMFAO) & 4 movie DVD
4. Sit back, nibble and think of the Man who will do anything in the world for you.  - LU

He must of snuck this over on his lunch break or something, and the thought of him doing this makes me literally want to jump for joy.  What a sweet thoughtful man I have myself. Going on five years and we are more in love then we have ever been and its insipiringwonderfulcrazyamazing.

He is with out a doubt the only thing that touches me to my core.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! Little surprises are so fun. ^_^ And kitty is SO not gross, that's what I call Jenny too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! Keep him around :)

    ReplyDelete