Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Corners of the nine to five

One thing that I absolutely love about out working at the new community that I'm at is their beyond beautiful courtyard. Our building is completely round, and in the middle is this gorgrous oasis.
  It has so much potential for socials, activities, parties... 

Today's weather gave me a taste of just how amazing it could be....
It is pure bliss and I have so many plans for this amazing out door get away.



Today was a perfect 75 degree day.  And the courtyard SHINED!

As the new Director of Personal Expressions, I am responsible for giving the residents fun, exciting things to do during the day.  This job is ridiculously fun, and although at times I really do have my work cut out for me, it is worth the hard work for sure. 

What is to come for our residents & courtyard

* Mad Hatter High Tea (alice in wonderland inspired)
* Water Color Painting on easles set up around the waterfall
* Putting on the green & Bocce Ball
* Blue Lagoon afternoon Social (think luau)


So, since I'm on the topic of work... here is where I spend most of my time...aka my office.....

It's not as exciting as our courtyard and there are no windows, but it works... and I 've done my best at making it all mine.... besides,I think that the place where you spend most of your time at should reflect every inch of who you are.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm. What an inspirational post. I was so uplifted, needless to say. My office is similar and I think I'll put up some inspirational posters tomorrow, to reflect my personality, no more drab and dull walls. Thnx Veronica!

    ReplyDelete