Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dinner on the Pier

My goodness, I haven't posted since Wednesday...but I have good reasons. I've been with Mr. Prasad. Literally the whole time... well not the whole time, we go to work and all that jazz, but man is it nice coming home to eachother. He's laying on the bed watching our TV while I'm writing this entry. 
I can't wait to live with him! He sure does fill my cup.

Last night we decided to head over to Pier 39 for dinner.



We had dinner at Allioto's. He had sword fish and I had the garlic artichoke chicken pasta.  It was DE-LISH

And then we walked the pier.



I'm not a huge fan of crab. I look at crab like that all piled on top of one another and think that they have mommies and daddies and they are probably afraid to death. I told that to Kris one time and he said that if I think that way about crab I should think that way about the chickens when I eat my nuggets from McDonalds.  And to that I say... I don't get to see the chicken "pre" nugget... I don't form a connection with it's live soul!  So that's my little story.

And guess what?  Were off to the City again tonight! Woo Hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment