Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's get deep....




Lately, with all these changes that I have been making within my life and surroundings, I have often come across this question...



" How do I really know that I'm ready for this?"



How do we all really truly, to our complete core know when we are ready for something?


Well, driving home in a shit load of traffic everyday, gives me a lot of time to reflect and think about things that are on my mind. I have been reflecting a lot lately on my life, and my decisions that have lead me to where I am today. I did this, and it lead me to this, I chose that and it lead me to that. And every single choice that I have ever made has been a complete risk.



Actually, when you think of it, every single decision that we all make is always a risk.

........How do we really know when we are ready for something? This question doesn't have to pertain to any certain situation in particular, it can pertain to EVERYTHING.. A new Job, marriage, having children, eating this big fat juicy hamburger…. Etc.



Well...driving home today, I was thinking a lot about this, and actually this question was pertaining to a certain aspect in my life, something that I think I am completely ready for...something that even if I did believe with all my heart I am ready for, might not be the best thing for me.
BUT HOW DO I KNOW THAT FOR SURE?.
It's so frustrating.



And then I got to thinking this...... I want/need to start living my life how I vowed to live it a few months ago. "Live life as if today was my last"
For Instance.....
"What if I lose him, or what if I were to go.....
life is too short to NOT follow your heart.
No matter what everyone else expects and views as right."

We all should follow our hearts, because they are always... always right.


Life is too short.


"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day, I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return."



No comments:

Post a Comment