Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Champagne Diet Weekend Part I.Ft. Crappy Camera

This weekend was wonderful.  As soon as I got home from work on Saturday I spent every waking minute with Kris.  Saturday night I went ahead and planned a night of surprises for him. 
He really does deserve it,he spoils me enough. 
It started with popping a bottle of Chamagne (of course).  & a short photo shoot.

What I wore:
My all time favorite vintage "little black dress" rimmed with black beads, gives the dress such a sexy touch.
A sex kitten bomb of a black petti coat, borrowed from Kim but wishing it was mine.  Isn't it grand?
My all time favorite strappy open toed high heels from Nine West, paired with brown leggings
& Last but not least the stars of the show:  Gold emerald gem dangling earings from my grandmother.

( I love this picture..... the look in his eyes.)

And then we were off to San Francisco....... & to a resturaunt that niether of us have ever been to...
 Top of the Mark on top the Mark Hopkins Hotel.
One of the best views from any restaurants in the city. It was breathtaking. We each picked our own Martini, which was a little difficult only because they are known for their "One hundred Martini" Menu. We had the most delicious spinach dip & topped it off with a delivery from our waiter to Kris.
While he was in the bathroom, I kindly asked our waiter to pass a card I had wrote for Kris when he brought me the bill. Thankfully he was very smooth and it went even better then I had planned for.

We ended the night dancing to their in house Jazz Band. It so romantic, it was almost sickening.

But......... I wouldn't of had it any other way.




Ps. Pay attention to the pictures in this post compared to the next. No offense to all you non DSLR users...
but believe me... get one and you'll never go back/regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment