Saturday, March 6, 2010

Broken hearts and Sibiling Love



Today is a sad day. My brother and his girlfriend ended their relationship.
I have never seen my brother so sad, at least not in this part of his life. 
When he cries it makes my heart hurt more then I could ever imagine.... someone who shows no emotion and then something so extreme moves his emotions to the point of no return. Tears. His heart is broken, and I feel it. I think all sisters feel what their brothers (especially little brothers) go through.

All I could do was hold him, and guarantee him that time heals everything, whether that means getting back with her or moving on. But then I put myself in his position.  No words can mend his broken heart, no nights out with the boys or funny movies... nothing.

All I can do is just be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment