“The more intensely we feel about an idea or a goal, the more assuredly the idea, buried deep in our subconscious, will direct us along the path to its fulfillment.”
- Earl Nightingal
What a goal is to me: Something that one has not acheieved yet,a daily task that a person is consistantly working towards. Something that one would want to devote everything that they are, in order to reach.
So here are my goals:
* Learn more about myself. I dedicate my life to this daily, but as each day comes and goes, I am left with more knowledge about myself. I am consitantly learning new things about me.
* Work hard, devote each and every single inch that I am to make the people's lives I am around a different place. Enjoy every single waking minute that I spend with my residents and coworkers.
* Be the most amazing woman to this man, and one day become the wife that he truly deserves.
I can not wait to come home to Kris everyday, to build a home with him, to build a life beyond what we already have. He is beyond valuable to me and I am more then willing to devote my life proving that to him.
(Note: This isn't my kid. I wish!Rather.. my adorable cousin Lucy)
* Be the most amazing, devoted daughter/grandaughter that I can be.
* Be the best sister that I can be, really be there for my Brother and Sister when they need it. Forget myself and my needs and cater to their's. Only because I know they would do the same for me.
* Be as good as a friend to them as they are to me.
Kim is the best thing to happen to me during my schooling years. She really has been my saving grace, in every scenerio. She wouldn't agree, but she is such a better best friend then I am. This girl is always there, I mean always there. always there to help me out whether it be boy issues, home issues, work issues, she is an angel. My goal is to be as great as her.
Not only is she my cousin, but she is my hair stylist and friend. That is the best part of having her be apart of my life, she means so many things to me. The best thing about Kate that I admire to the EXTREME, is that she is always willing to go out of her way to make others feel good.... she's always thinking about when I'm about to run out of shampoo, or when we haven't kicked it for awhile... she tells me she misses me and her style is OUT OF THIS WORLD.
( picture below, we both dressed exactly alike without consoling eachother... straight down to our necklaces and flipflops, thats how close we are)
- This post is never ending, for my goals are never ending.
These are the ones closest to my heart as of right now.