Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dedicated

Not only is he one of my most favorite people in this whole entire universe, but he just so happens to be my brother too.... I just cant believe how fast he's grown up, I still think of him as my little brother, except for now hes my "big" little brother...

I love Alex because :

  • No one can make me laugh like he can. No one.
  • He jogs with me...& pushes me to extremes I wouldnt be capable of if he wasnt there...

( He lets me walk when we have to cross streets..)

  • He sticks up for me when no one else will....
  • He sees me before I do my make up and hair and he loves me anyway...
  • He asks me to help him cook rice krispies to give to the girl he likes just because it means something between them..... I know for a fact guys like him are rare, even at 17. ( If this chick is anything like I am, she would know how lucky she is, and especially lucky that I wont be telling her to take a hike..... Im just saying...)




























and to top it off....... he makes some damn good rice krispies treats.



No comments:

Post a Comment