Sunday, April 19, 2009

Random great things on a Sunday in April

When I imagine myself older, my body the same yet the evidence of wisdom showing on my skin...I want to be able to look back and say that not only did I enjoy life's greater mile stones, but that I enjoyed the hell out of the little things as well...
Here are a few random things that have added that extra joy and happiness to my life, as I'm sure you all have as well...
Days after my birthday and the fresh flowers and balloons are still coming.....

despite it being 6:30 am......

He's a manager now, and has responsibilities, when the phone rings hes always there.
Plus he makes my brand new sheets even more comfy then they already are.


The hair pins that Kris's Mom and Sister gave me for my birthday.... Vintage Beauty.



Birthday gift from a family at work: Three wick Lemon Grass Candle.
This lit + a great book = Relaxing Bliss.



My Fabulous Nikon that I am head over Heels over. Thank you Babe...



Curly Hair. This is a twice a month thing... although my efforts to bring it around more are definitely in progress....

Here is to enjoying the little things in life... when put in the spotlight these little things, can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment