Friday, August 14, 2009

Save the date!




My dad doesnt know how to work a computer, let alone ever be able to find this blog. And thank goodness because I can express how excited I am that..........




IM THROWING HIM A SUPRISE 60th BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*JUMPS UP AND DOWN*






Everything is set, well the things that need to be at least. It will be held at my Auntie Theresa's and Uncle Steves house ( he totally wont be expecting that). Im going to ask my cousin/soon to be step brother Mike to help with cattering, because Strings has the yummiest food! Im planning on printing up all the invites myself, and hopefully everyone will be able to keep it on the down low, and he will be absolutely floored.




Ive never thrown a suprise party before, in fact Ive never even thrown or hosted anything before. I cant think of a better "first" then throwing the most derserving Dad in the world a suprise 60th birthday party. Oh man Im so excited I can hardly contain myself.




Save the Date: Saturday October 10th 2009








No comments:

Post a Comment