Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Currently Obsessed

Apparently I'm obsessed with the 'off the shoulder' shirts and sweaters circa 1980's.  Long shirt with leggings or jeans paired with a knee high boot, and its literally flesh dressed in gorgeous-ness. 
Why did this ever go out of style?  It's risque yet not skank-ay.

This is a vintage off the shoulder that my Yia-Yia (grandmother) bought from me from a boutique store in Montclair.  Ever since I was little she has been buying me the most amazing pieces of clothing. 
She has OUT OF THIS WORLD STYLE. 
 I am so thankful she is not one of those unicornsweaterswitharainbow giving grandmother. 
Oh how I love her, and how I like love this shirt.

These last three are just things I picked up here and there, the first is a NYC sweater seen here. The second is another long short sleved off the shoulder gray "casual tee" by NYC. The third is a complete steal from Target.. or shall I say...Tar-SHAY. Ten bucks for a long sleeved off the shoulder hang around cotton Tee. Love it.

Do you wear off the shoulders? Or am I alone in this trend?

2 comments:

  1. Nope! You're not the only one....I rock it out too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirts. I think I'm going to start rocking them once the spring comes along. Right now it's way too cold for bare shoulder!

    ReplyDelete