Tuesday, February 9, 2010

XXIV


Friday Kris turned twenty four.  It's so hard to believe because it feels like just yesterday I wrote this post. My has this year flown by. And no different from last year I can't believe that he is one year older. Every day that we continue on through life together, the more I love him.




This year Kris was adamant that we not celebrate. So, being the great understanding girlfriend that I am threw him a NON SURPRISE NON PARTY birthday kick it. I invited all his cousins, some of our great friends and my brother and his friends (of course). We drank (maybe too much) I baked pizza, thank you Costco, V made game day sausage, and Shiv made him a chocolate cake.

We spent the majority of the night playing Apples to Apples.
By the way, I recommend this game to everyone who likes to drink (even if you don’t!)
and have a great time, Its more then amusing.!





Kris.... Another birthday that I am so blessed to be able to spend with you. The past five years have been nothing short of a blessing, to be able to get to know you, to become apart of your life, and your family. You have given me more then you will ever know, words can't express how proud of you that I am, you are the most honorable man that I know, and I am so lucky to call you mine. Happy birthday B.I love you.


TWENTY FOUR!



No comments:

Post a Comment